Careers with Xperiencify
Success Manager (Closed)
Thanks for clicking through to this page!
We're dedicated to revolutionizing the way the world approaches online education, and we need your skills, passion and enthusiasm to do it.
We're looking for our new Success Manager – someone who'll be obsessed with the thorny challenge of:
- improving new user activation rate and
- decreasing the monthly churn rate.
You'll do this by constantly up-leveling and rethinking our approach to client success & education.
Your initial responsibilities will include:
- In partnership with the CEO, review, rethink and reimagine our user onboarding pathways & strategies
- Regularly updating, improving & refreshing our help center documentation to better support course creators
- Enhancing our app's user experience with in-app videos, suggestions, tips, and proactive emails, while driving changes in the app to both simplify the learning process and increase speed to first value
- Promote & host weekly live training and "open office hours" sessions on Zoom with XP users
- Collaborating with our support team to identify user confusion and develop creative solutions to address questions and issues
- Conducting interviews with successful customers to better understand the factors that made them successful, while at the same time creating "success story" videos and marketing materials
- Creating and promoting engaging content for the launch of new features through social media and email
- Maintain our official Facebook presence in our group, educating and helping customers
As the company grows, we'll be calling on you to grow the department, manage your growing team, and conduct the customer onboarding & educational calls that I'm currently doing.
👉 This position is full-time with an annual salary of $90,000.
👉 Salary increases automatically by $5,000 annually.
👉 After 90 days, you become eligible for our unlimited PTO policy, subject to approval by your immediate manager.
👉 We cover up to 50% of employee medical, dental & vision insurance.
Xperiencify offers the following paid holidays each year: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the Friday following Thanksgiving, and Christmas day. When a holiday falls on a Saturday, it will be observed the preceding Friday. Holidays falling on a Sunday will be observed the following Monday.
If you're interested in having a conversation, drop Murray an email at [email protected] along with your resume and a thoughtful explanation of why you'd be great at this role.