Affiliate Marketing Software in 2023 (25+ Top Picks!)
As an affiliate marketer, choosing the right affiliate marketing software for your affiliate marketing strategy is tricky.
If you’re a beginner, you may not know which features you need. Or why you need them.
That’s where we come in.
We’re here to take the pain out of finding the best affiliate marketing software and make it easy for you to grow your passive income.
Software that will help you get more traffic, more sales, and better SEO.
Key Features of Affiliate Marketing Software
Name an aspect of affiliate marketing, and there’s probably a software feature that covers it.
Some critical features include:
- Resource repositories (banners, coupons, ads, photos)
- Online store compatibility
Let’s take a look at some more key features of affiliate marketing software in more detail.
Prosperous affiliate marketers have memorable brands.
Look for a platform where you can customize your dashboard to match your brand and where it’s easy to make multiple payments with a few clicks.
Make sure you can instantly view your earnings, track the progress of your affiliate campaigns, and access shareable content.
The list of eCommerce integrations is massive. You should have as many as possible.
Research payment gateways, shopping cart connections, and email marketing solutions.
Some eCommerce platforms allow users to create custom integrations.
And don’t forget to take into account what customer relationship software you’re using now.
Understanding your tracking data strengthens relationships with your affiliate partners. And gives you a higher return on your marketing spend.
Key performance indicators (KPIs) reveal daily, weekly, and monthly performance. KPIs include:
- Conversion rate
- Average order value
- Ad spending
- Conversion rates
- Net sales
Affiliate marketing automation software can send invitations, onboard new influencers, and payout commissions.
Unfortunately, automations can also mean fake orders that qualify for an affiliate commission. Not to mention spammers.
Be sure to compare customer support uptime, ratings, and outside office hours. Some platforms have ticket systems for emergencies.
On a tight budget? You can still get the best affiliate software for your needs.
Some platforms grant you free access, with a small fee applied during commissions and certain transactions.
Pricing models vary widely. Monthly subscriptions are common, as are free trials. A few platforms require you to request a quote.
Top Picks for Affiliate Marketing Software
Known for ease of use, iDevAffiliate has been an affiliate marketing program for over 20 years.
- Coupon code tracking
- Social media sharing
- Free 30-minute onboarding session (with onboarding specialist)
- Cloud: $39/month
- Cloud with custom subdomain: $59/month
- Cloud premium: $79/month
- Track with or without redirects
- Cookie-less tracking (server-to-server postbacks)
- Integrates with 40+ traffic sources
- Banking-standard safe infrastructure
- Startup: $499/month
- Agency: $999/month
- Enterprise: $1,999/month
- Affiliate marketplace
- Real-time and easy to read reports
- Email marketing
- Professional: $89/month
- Enterprise: Contact for pricing
- Enterprise Plus: Contact for pricing
- Free 14-day trial
4. Link Trust
Link Trust is outstanding affiliate management software with stellar customer support and attribution accuracy.
- Remote traffic agent
- Customizable interface (cookies, pixels, mobile traffic, and more)
- Lead distribution management
- Fraud detection
- Customizable lead validation
- Starter: $339/month
- Professional: $549/month
- Enterprise: $879/month
- Free 14-day trial
Hitpath is a flexible and scalable performance marketing tracking software designed for enterprises known for high-quality customer service.
- Suppression syndication
- Custom application form
- Extension fraud protection (including Fraudlogix)
- Quickbooks integration
- Advertiser facing reporting interface
- Business: $600/month
- Enterprise+: Contact Hitpath
- API-based solution
- Custom contracts
- Preconfigured commission rules
- TrueLink sends users directly to desired place in app
- Single link works for app and web
- Instant payouts
- Referral program
- Omnichannel capabilities
- Dedicated success coach
- Customer and influencer coupons
- Supports multiple platforms
- Limitless service
- Unlimited click options to users
- Overflow tool
- Detects fraudulent affiliates and generates alerts
- Unlimited everything for $199 month
- Free 1-month trial
- Top affiliate bonuses
- Brand asset manager
- Multi-language support
- Recurring, lifetime, fixed or percentage-based commissions
- Essential: $89/month
- Pro: $149/month
- Enterprise: Contact Tapfiliate
- Free 14-day trial
UpPromote has one of the best affiliate programs for newcomers and requires little technical knowledge to get started.
- Automated email templates
- Customizable affiliate registration form
- Affiliate marketplace
- Real-time tracking
- Free: $0/month
- Growth: $21.99/month
- Professional: $69.99/month
- Enterprise: $139.99/month
FlexOffers has an established reach to affiliate programs, plus access to multiple levels of performance-based tools.
- Over 12,000 affiliate programs
- Fast payouts (NET 7 for top performers)
- Phone, email, and ticketing support system
- Single feed for promotions and coupons
- Database with over 650 million products
Everflow’s partner program helps you to manage unlimited affiliates in a second user interface. Best for established or scaling online stores.
- Click-to-conversion reporting
- QR codes
- Coupon code tracking
- Starter: $750/month
- Everflow+Custom: Contact Everflow
13. OSI Affiliate Software
- OSI Affiliate Contest Manager
- Getting Started Wizard
- Influencer director
- Referral marketing contents
- Promo codes for Instagram
- Basic: $47/month
- Professional: $97/month
- Premium: $247/month
- Free 15-day trial
14. Tracking Desk
- Easy A/B testing
- Comprehensive integration system
- Import conversion data via postback, pixel, API, Zapier, CSV
- Email opt-in tracking
- Hyper-targeted campaigns with Smart Links
- Personal: $50/month
- Affiliate: $100/month
- Super Affiliate: $200/month
- Free 14-day trial
- TruLink eliminates complicated linking and affiliate IDs
- Traffic alerts
- Set cookie expire days
- Plan 1: $25/month
- Plan 2: $69/month
- Plan 3: $149/month
16. Referral Rock
- Easy social media and mobile sharing
- Brand-focused incentives
- Refer-a-Friend widgets
- Gift cards, coupons, in-app rewards
- Super Sharers feature (share with more friends more often)
- Starter: $200/month
- Growth: $400/month
- Established Business: $800/month
- 99.9% uptime
- White labeling
- API-based foundation (over 650 endpoints)
- SOC 2 Type II and SOC 1 Type II certification
- Fully automated event delivery system
- Bootstrap: $499/month
- Enterprise: $799/month
- Scale: $1,500/month
- Custom: Contact TUNE
Increase your customer reach with ShareASale, an affiliate network that connects you to over 225,000 merchants around the world.
- Database with over 39 consumer categories
- Expert publisher management team
- 260+ new merchant programs launching every month
- Product discovery bookmarklet
- One-time network access fee: $550
- Deposit: $100
- Per transaction fee: 20%
Hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS), CAKE affiliate software is known for accurate measurement, data security, and top-notch support.
- White-labeled interface
- Cookieless tracking
- Pixel whitelisting
- Client Success Manager
- Implementation Specialist
If you want overall interface simplicity, try Affiliatly. Easy to use, control, and track.
- Affiliate portal
- Custom commission settings
- Checkout affiliate pop-up
- View sums of paid and unpaid orders
- Fraud blocking
- Starter: $16/month
- Advanced: $24/month
- Professional: $39/month
- Pro 1000: $59/month
- Pro 2500: $79/month
- Pro Unlimited: $129/month
- Free 90-day trial
21. CJ Affiliate
An online advertising company, CJ Affiliate is one of the world’s largest affiliate networks.
- Connect with over 930 million consumers
- Uninterrupted cookieless tracking
- Verticalized benchmarking
- Support for over 150 currencies
Contact CJ Affiliate through an online form. Your company’s annual revenue is required.
- Over 800,000 affiliate, referral, and reseller partners
- Automatic partner conversion calculation
- Onboarding Consultant
- Individual and group level analytics
- Customer Success Manager
Fill out the form on PartnerStack’s website.
Affise helps you to avoid transferring offers manually and is known for first-rate data tracking.
- Demand Collector and Smart Link
- 200+ integrated sources
- C2S tracking, S2S tracking, and more
- Short Links
- Super user-friendly interface
- Entry: $500/month
- Scale: $800/month
- Custom: $1500/month
Linktrack affiliate tracking software shortens long links, making them easier to read, remember, and send to other people.
- Unlimited clicks, unlimited links
- Ad and impression tracking
- Brandable domain names
- IP geolocation
- Custom vanity links
- Basic: $9.95/month
- Professional: $29.95/month
- Agency: $99.95/month
Since 2014, LeadDyno’s affiliate tracking technology and affiliate program management tools have tracked over 86 million referrals.
- Weekly demos and workshops
- Customized affiliate portal
- Simple affiliate import
- Elite support includes online appointments
- Starter: $49/month
- Biz Builder: $59/month
- Accelerator: $79/month
- Free 30-day trial
26. Post Affiliate Pro
Unlike most other affiliate marketing programs, Post Affiliate Pro allows you to receive commissions based on action tracked.
- Commission per action, per click, and more
- Set different commission for each affiliate partner (no limit)
- Sub banners based on probability
- Pro: $97/month
- Ultimate: $197/month
- Network: $477/month
27. Keyword Spy
- Over 127 million keywords
- Multiple keyword scans a day
- Advanced wildcard searches
- See site spending for Adwords
- ROI indicator
Affiliate Marketing Software: Your Gateway to Passive Income Growth
Have you decided which software is the best fit for you?
The best choices manage everything from recruitment to tracking to content creation.
Think about your goals. Do you want to optimize your website? Keep track of your competitors?
Whatever it is, by now you have a better idea of which affiliate marketing software will help.
So pick one, and start growing your passive income now!